FAQ & Site Info
Terms of ServicePAYPAL CONFIRMED SHIPPING ADDRESS:
- Shipping address must be confirmed by Paypal. Otherwise buyer must send an email to confirm the address. This may delay the shipping time.
- All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, Please request the RMA number from us at email@example.com This is the only source of Return Authorization. Please note that an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
- Each product is fully guaranteed by the manufacturer (unless specifically stated otherwise). The complete warranty is included with the product. The manufacturer's warranty covers repair or replacement of defective parts, subject to the conditions set forth
(please read policies for each items under product descriptions). On most items, Elite Gadget offers an exclusive 30 day return for refund policy.
- The following products are not accepted for return and must be repaired by manufacturers' authorized service centers: TVs and monitors, computer products, laser printers, scanners, fax and other devices with delicate optics. To locate a service center near you, please refer to your product manual. Unused software may be returned, if unopened, with some exceptions. Defective software, games, CDs and DVDs may be returned for the same title only. Some software programs, consumables and media are not returnable to Elite Gadget under any circumstance and must be returned to the manufacturer. Stereo and electronic equipment should be bench-tested prior to installation (units that have been installed, scratched, or abused will not be accepted for return or credit).
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) within 30 days, subject to a return authorization from Elite Gadget (see exceptions above).
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee, depending on the condition of goods and packaging material; and cost incurred in restocking.
- All returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. Elite Gadget will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. Elite Gadget reserves the right to refuse any such returns.
- All returns must be approved by Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to return. Returned product must have a valid Elite Gadget RMA number written on the shipping label. Return shipments without valid RMA numbers will be rejected. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to Elite Gadget's distribution center. Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return. Fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Return eligibility is for single purchase of product only. Bulk purchases (5 or more items of the same UPC number) are not eligible for return.